Friday, February 22, 2013

Miss M {Greensboro Newborn Photography} {Newborn Girl Photography}

 Meet Miss M....she is 4 days new and weighs in at just over 5 lbs. Who knew something so small could be full of so much sweetness? Miss M came to visit the studio this week and found that our baby heater was something she thoroughly enjoyed. She will be loved and snuggled over and over at home with her 3 siblings I can guarantee. Miss M's mom is one of my new clients helping me build my newborn photography passion and I am extremely grateful. Newborn images take lots of patience from photographer, mom and baby and it is always a learning process. Thank you Mom and Miss M for gracing me with your presence for a few hours. Are you expecting?  Please contact me for what to expect and how to book  your newborn session. 






No comments:

Post a Comment